Friday, November 29, 2013

Hit a Job!

Good news: I have finally gotten the job! The one which made me bit my teeth, panted, sweated, wiped, and 'bleed' for  the intensive workout! Commercing in Jan, there will be another long month to pull through before my covenant signing slipped under my shivering hand (rather touched, that I won't have to nua anymore).

So happy! The experience of being selected is brain-squeezing and hard-earned, plus majority of luck. Thanks God for working miracle. Especially when I barely slept the night before hee.

Preparation? Nothing but connecting with, focusing on Christ on my hour-ride there. :)

In layman terms, chillax.

Throughout the past 1.5 mth, I'd become healthier and more energetic than before. Exercising is great! It is never about slimming. Never about diet. It is, in fact, about strengthening your physical and mental states. Stronger torso, less susceptible to injury and disease, greater immune system, greater perservance, higher generating of endorphins - happiness.

First self-promise: I will continue to exercise and keep fit. At least twice a week.

Because, it makes me feel lighter and confident.

Keep track, friends! I'm gonna make a long list of promises to myself before immersing into the working class.

Reason being: I want to keep good traits of mine and never want to end up another unhappy working class.

Keep positive at all times. Oops! Another promise. Haha

~~~

Today was beautifully with my visit to my church's chinese cell group. We had dinner together and had a worry quiz which precedes sharing.

As expected, I am an irritating optimist. Neither hopeless nor self-denial. Just optimistic.

I believe, at least, solvable matters are not worth a headache. Be it confrontation, workplace stress, relationship issue. They all have a way out.

It is only a matter whether you have the courage to admit, confront and act.

During sharing session, we talked about peace. A counteract against worry in life.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Although worldly matter may plague our well-being, we can have a freedom of choice - to let worry comes in, or block it out.

It mainly relies on us if we want to be affected. It is up to us if we want to let external factors affect our inner state.

And let us always remember, only in God is perfect love found.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

In God's love, we have no fear. Perfect love has no fear. It triumphs.

As the human race, we are weak by nature. We are unconsciously tempted by many plots of Satan - desires of success defined by fame, social status, wealth, workplace performance, recognition and relationships. Continuous pursuit of these make us restless, stress and worrisome. Peace is casted away.

This clause also side-trackingly reminded me of a life philosophy, "You can only love others when you love yourself." Similarly, by abiding and receiving the gracious love from Him, our love is only then perfected. And there, we become courageous, secure and can love others.

God has given us an everlasting promise, a genuine one. Peace comes with faith in God. Faith is a divine gift from Him, so as peace. To obtain inner peace, we need to trust Him. And with peace, you are resilient, you have no fear.

We achieve everlasting victory and Satan defeated.

These I wrote in abstract. If you have any enquiry and comments, please feel free to contribute.

God bless and goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment